We offer the most modern equipment, a highly-qualified team, short analysis times as well as quick reporting. We are accredited as conformity assessment body (PSID 240) by Akkreditierung Austria (EN ISO/IEC 17025, EN ISO/IEC 17020). We also guarantee officially recognised test reports and expert opinions.
Accredited division as Inspection Body as per EN ISO/IEC 17020
Inspection of drinking water supply facilities (Eco Standard ÖNORM M 5874) with official assessments.
Inspections of swimming pools, jacuzzis and small bathing ponds according to the Austrian Regulations for Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Water as amended.
Accredited division as Testing Laboratory as per EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Drinking water according to the Austrian Drinking Water Regulations
- Mineral and table water
- Bathing water (outdoor and indoor pools, therapy pools etc.) according to the Austrian Regulations for Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Water
- Bathing water (small bathing ponds and biotopes)
- Water for medico-pharmaceutical usess (dialysis water, ultrapure water acc. to European Pharmacopoeia, steam sterilisers)
- Microbiology (investigation of faecal indicator bacteria, legionella in warm water systems, bathing ponds...)
- Process water (heating and cooling water, boiler feed water)
- Special chemical analytical services (heavy metals, PAHs, chlorinated hydrocarbons etc.)
- Pesticide residues (active pesticide substances and metabolites)
Range of Services in Non-accredited Field
We are also happy to help with technical questions or issues (non-accredited field) such as functional checks on water treatment plant (softening, iron removal and disinfection units) and miscibility reports (for varying water qualities). We also provide advice regarding solutions to individual questions and problems.