We offer accreditation as a conformity assessment body (PSID 179) through Akkreditierung Austria (EN ISO/IEC 17025, EN ISO/IEC 17020), speedy reporting and guarantee officially recognised test reports and expert opinions.
Range of services in the accredited field as inspection body as per EN ISO/IEC 17020
Inspection of drinking water supply facilities as per Eco Standard ÖNORM M 5874
Inspections of bathing pools, jacuzzis and small bathing pools in accordance with the Austrian Bathing Hygiene Order, as amended.
Range of services in the accredited field as inspection body as per EN ISO/IEC 17025
Sampling and testing of
- Hot water (legionella bacteria) as per eco standard ÖNORM B5019
- Bathing water as per eco standard ÖNORM 6230
- Drinking water as per drinking water regulations, as amended
- Bathing water (bathing pools, Jacuzzis and small bathing pools) in accordance with the Austrian Bathing Hygiene Order as amended
- Mineral and spring water as per the mineral and spring water regulations, as amended
- Various chemical, micro-biological and physical parameters in water
Most of the chemical testing is carried out at the AGES Institute for Hydro-Analysis in Linz.
Range of services in non-accredited field
Investigation of chemical-technical suitability of supply plant (miscibility etc.).