We offer the most modern equipment, a highly-qualified team, we are accredited as conformity assessment body (PSID 240) by Akkreditierung Austria (EN ISO/IEC 17025, EN ISO/IEC 17020), and short analysis times, as well as speedy reporting. We also guarantee officially recognised test reports and expert opinions.
Accredited division as Inspection Body as per EN ISO/IEC 17020
Inspection of drinking water supply facilities (Eco Standard ÖNORM M 5874) with food law survey report.
Inspections of bathing pools, jacuzzis and small bathing pools in accordance with the Austrian Bathing Hygiene Order as amended.
Accredited division as Inspection Body as per EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Drinking water as per drinking water regulations
- Mineral and table waters
- Bathing water (open air and indoor pools, therapeutic pools etc.) as per bathing hygiene regulations
- Bathing water (small bathing pools and biotopes)
- Water for medical-pharmaceutical applications (dialysis water, ultrapure water in accordance with PharmEU, steam sterilisers/autoclaves)
- Micro-biology (investigation of faecal indicator germs, legionella bacteria in hot water zones, bathing pools...)
- Process water (heating and cooling water, boiler feed water)
- Special chemical analytical services (heavy metals, PAHs, chlorinated hydrocarbons etc.)
- Pesticide residues (active pesticide ingredients and metabolites)
Range of Services in Non-accredited Field
We are also happy to help with technical questions or issues (non-accredited field) such as functional checks on water treatment plant (softening, iron removal and disinfection units) and miscibility reports (for varying water qualities). We also provide advice regarding solutions to individual questions and problems.