Inspection body in line with EN ISO/IEC 17020
- Inspection and monitoring of production operations;
the number of annual inspections (minimum of 1 inspection per year) will be determined by the scope of operations (number of product groups and annual production volume to be inspected)
- Checking documents
- Inspections on site incl. hygiene Audits
- Sample taking (food, contact samples; swab samples)
- Issuing an inspection Report
- Issuing a test report incl. expert opinion (samples)
Issuing of health certificates (for all goods included in the monitoring range) at any time.
Hint: health certificates can also be issued without the commissioning of a monitoring report. However, this requires a prior examination on the consumption suitability of the product the certificate should be issued for.
Hygiene inspections can also be carried out without being part of monitoring commissioning, if requested.