Inspection body in line with EN ISO/IEC 17020 (Id.No.: 0731)
Inspection and monitoring of food manufacturer or other food business including food law assessment (LMSVG):
- Hygiene audit according to Regulation (EC) Nr. 852/2004
- Inspection of the product´s suitability for human consumption
- Inspection of the internal control system
- Checking documents
- Inspections on site incl. hygiene Audits
- Sampling (food, contact samples; swab samples)
- Issue of an inspection Report
- Issue of a test report incl. expert opinion (samples)
Issue of health certificates (for all goods included in the monitoring range) at any time.
Note: health certificates can also be issued without the commissioning of a monitoring report. However, this requires a prior examination on the consumption suitability of the product the certificate should be issued for.
Hygiene inspections can also be carried out without being part of monitoring commissioning, if requested.
Further information about the accreditation and the scope of accreditation: national accreditation authority Akkreditierung Austria