This half-day information session of the National Reference Laboratory for Trichinella will be held this year on September 28, 2023, exclusively online.
- Dr. Walter Basso (NRL Switzerland) - Trichinella infections in Switzerland: diagnostics and epidemiological situation in livestock and wildlife.
- Tzt. Juh-Fang Lin (AGES, NRL Trichinella, Innsbruck) - Occurrence of Trichinella in wild animals in Austria
- Dr. Peter Paulsen (Inst. f. Fleischhygiene, VetMedUni, Vienna) - Dunker's muscle cone - occurrence and problems in Austria
- Helmut Grubhofer (AGES, NRL Trichinen, Innsbruck) - Quality assurance in trichinae laboratories
- Dr. Walter Glawischnig (AGES, NRL Trichinae, Innsbruck) - News from the NRL
Officially appointed trichinae investigators, official veterinarians, representatives of the provincial veterinary authorities, etc.
Further education notice
The event is submitted in accordance with the educational regulations of the Austrian Veterinary Chamber.
Walter Glawischnig, Dr. med. vet.Department of PathologyVeterinary Medical Examinations InnsbruckAGES GmbH