As an accredited inspection centre according to EN ISO/IEC 17020:
- Inspections of drinking water facilities (ÖNORM M 5874) with official assessments
- Inspections of swimming pools, jacuzzis and small bathing ponds according to the Austrian Ordinance for Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Waters, as amended
As an accredited examination centre according to EN ISO/IEC 17025:
- Drinking water according to the Austrian Drinking Water Ordinance
- Mineral and table water
- Bathing water (outdoor and indoor pools, therapy pools etc.) according to Austrian Ordinance for Public Swimming Pools and Bathing Waters
- Bathing waters (small bathing ponds and biotopes)
- Water for medico-pharmaceutical uses (dialysis water, ultrapure water acc. to PharmEU, steam sterilisers)
- Microbiology (examinations of faecal indicator bacteria, legionella in warm water areas, bathing ponds…)
- Process water (heating and cooling water, boiler supply water)
- Chemical special analytics (heavy metals, PAH, chlorinated hydrocarbons etc.)
- Residues of plant protection products (pesticide agents and metabolites)
In non-accreditation fields:
- Functionality tests of water treatment plants (water softening, iron removal and disinfection facilities) and
- Expertises for mixability (of different water quality levels)
Note: the Examination Centre received its accreditation as an Examination Laboratory on the date the Ordinance came into force on 5th July 2006, according to EN ISO/IEC 17025 for the test scope defined in the related official decision and listed under http://www.bmwfw.gv.at/TechnikUndVermessung/Akkreditierung.
The Type A Inspection Centre received its accreditation on the date the Ordinance came into force on 19th September 2007 according to EN ISO/IEC 17020 with the identification number 240 for the test scope defined in the related official decision and listed under http://www.bmwfw.gv.at/TechnikUndVermessung/Akkreditierung.
Both were accredited by Akkreditierung Austria (the Accreditation Body of Austria) /the Austrian Federal Ministry for Science, Research and Economy.
Accreditation as Conformity Assessment Body (PSID 240) by Akkreditierung Austria (EN ISO/IEC 17025, EN ISO/IEC 17020).