The MVN-Workshop will take place on 15th and 16th June 2023 at AGES premises in Vienna.
The aim of the workshop is to leverage already existing synergies between countries, including data reporting, data validation, data preparation and reports. In addition, the exchange of practical experiences and different approaches to benchmarking antimicrobial use data in the light of Reg. (EU) 2019/6, art. 57.
Practical experiences are rarely reported in the scientific literature. However, exchange across Europe is crucial for further improvement.
Topics addressed in the workshop will be:
- Dealing with the new veterinary regulations in different countries.
- Handling of usage data on national level.
- Experiences with benchmarking.
- Challenges and effective use of data to rais awareness of AMR at different levels.
- Ensure efficiency in data evaluation, preparation and reporting.
- Identification of best practice examples.
Experts, decision-makers, scientists in the field of antimicrobial use in veterinary medicine and resistance
As the course places are limited per member state, we kindly ask you to register as soon as possible.
If the places are fully booked, we will be happy to put you on the waiting list for a follow-up course.
Further details on the programme can be found here.